I used this website called 'Melody Loops' which is copyright free, so that I can us the sound clips in our film opening freely. It states on the website that 'these sounds are available for anyone to use in their
productions.'
Here are some of the music overlay clips which we could possibly use in our soundtrack:
All of these sound tracks in which I have selected are under the title of 'Horror' or 'Mysterious'. This however does not clash with our psychological thriller genre as I will be using them as an overlay over our music piece. This will add more tension and ambiance to our opening to make the atmosphere more thrilling. It will also create more danger and an uncomforted feeling which will enhance the mood of our psychological thriller.
Here is the link to the website page, locating where I found all of the sound clips:
No comments:
Post a Comment